Day Camp 2018
Stay tuned for 2018 Day Camp Dates! (1st-3rd Grade)
Stay tuned for 2018 Day Camp Dates! (for those going into 4th-6th Grade)
- Cost: $35
- Space is limited so please register early.
- Meet at the church at 9:00 a.m. to travel to Camp White in Post Falls, Idaho.
- Children will return to the church by 2:30 p.m.
- Swimming at Camp White will be supervised.
- Lunch and snacks are provided during the camp.
- Please bring water bottle, swimsuit, sunscreen, and towel. Goggles are optional.
- Kids should come dressed in regular clothes with shoes suitable for hiking. Kids can wear sandals/water shoes at the beach.
- Please do not allow children to bring electronics to camp. Camp leaders will be sure to keep your child having fun in the outdoors!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Day Camp Online Registration Form
Day Camp is held at Camp White, our church-owned camp in Post Falls, Idaho. It consists of 28 acres of waterfront property on the Spokane River. The camp includes a lodge, kitchen, dormitories, a bath house, a boat ramp, docks, swimming beach, and camping areas.
After clicking on the Submit button above your child will be registered for Day Camp.
After submitting the above registration form, you can pay for Day Camp using the "Add to Cart" button below. Please note that the "Add to Cart" button is only to pay for family camp and is not connected to the Registration Form above.
Pay for Day Camp: